The STInno project introduces 3 research driven clusters and 12partners from 5 European countries. The Specific S&T objectives are:
1) To strengthern the research potential and infrastructure of participating EU regions in Finland; Sweden and Greece by encouraging and supporting regional industrial wastewater regional research driven clusters'
2) To stimulate the clusters through the development of Joint Action Plan
3) To create a preconditions for reaching the future global market by preparing the Join Action Plan implementation steps in Industrial wastewater treatment
4) To increase the competitiveness of the partner orgnaisations through mentoring
5) To deepen the understanding of ecological use of water resources
6) To provide policy recommnedations and suggest join futre actions in industrial wastewater quality indicators and EU legislation
Go Back To:
If you are the administrator of this project, you can edit this information in the administration pages.
© Högskolan i Kalmar, 11/21/2009.